Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hotel Tip

I just tried to book the Marriott hotel but the conference rate of $169 is not available for Wednesday 28th November. The website booking just says that the rate is not available.

If you call your local Marriott line and talk to someone there they'll find you the best rate. I've been booked in at the conference rate for Sat 24th - Wed 28th, then the usual rate ($289) for Wednesday night and back to the conference rate for Thursday night. I was told it was all in the same room so I don't have to move.

See you in CA.

1 comment:

Steve Neely said...

Ray Klefstad from the local organising committee emailed me on 3/10 to say they've added more rooms at the special rate. I've just changed my booking to be at the lower rate for all six nights now. If you're not on this rate it is worth calling the Marriott and switching.